Jim Washington, on 2008-01-19:
> David Bear wrote:
>> I'm doing my first zeo setup, and suddenly I'm not sure about my
>> products directory. Do I put all products in a products directory of
>> the zeo server or in each zope instance?
>>

> IIRC, Products go in each zope instance.  The zeo instance gets the ZODB.

Correct.

And there is nothing wrong with using the same Products directory for
all zope instances (well, you would call them zeo clients really).

So: make the Products directory of the second instance a symbolic link
to the first one.  Or edit the zope.conf file of the second one and
point to the Products dir of the first one in the products directive.

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/