--On 25. Februar 2008 10:09:00 +0100 Stefano Guglia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello everybody..

I have to index some data from a mysql query recordset and all works OK
but..I added a keywordIndex to store (with the same url) multiple values
related to the above recordset.
It seems I cannot use brains (query results are strings).

Probably a newbie question, but I really do not know how to update  a
keywordIndex starting from a list..Any help (+sample code pls :-)) ?

Unless you don't provide the related code, it is hard to guess what you're really doing. In general: ZCatalog/indexes are designed in the first place to deal with Zope objects, not with foreign data without a persistent object.

-aj