--On 25. Februar 2008 16:45:51 +0100 Stefano Guglia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That's not the primary supported usecase of ZCatalog. Perhaps

<http://www.zope.org/Members/rbickers/cataloganything>

will help you any further.

-aj

anyway, I do have persistent objects in my plone product, no matter on
how I originated them.. the problem is that I have no idea on how to
index the values from a python list as a keywordindex...

It works exactly as documented here:

<http://www.plope.com/Books/2_7Edition/SearchingZCatalog.stx>

If your index is XXXX then your data must be exposed as attribute XXXX
of the related object or returned from a method call to XXXX().

-aj