Allen Schmidt Sr. wrote:
Running logtail on a ZEO client, I am seeing lots of these.
And our two public clients are pegging the server at 99% almost continuously. Not sure why.

2008-04-01T09:54:09 ERROR(200) ZServer uncaptured python exception, closing channel <ZServer.HTTPServer.zhttp_channel connected 8.7.96.136:56350 at 0xb63d7a6c channel#: 800 requests:4> (socket.error:(104, 'Connection reset by peer')

This exception is annoying in that it's pretty meaningless.
Clients disconnecting midway through may be quite a normal thing and it's annoying there's no way to catch this exception if you want to.

In your case, I'd guess that your load has recently gone way up (maybe a search engine spider, some other spider of people with M$ Office installed hammering your site for webdav requests) but I wouldn't worry about these...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk