I'm trying to find more documentation about all the configuration parameters
for a zeo.conf

Namely, I have a zope with multiple zodb's and mount points. I am trying to
learn how to migration a single zope instance with multiple mounts into zeo.
One thing I don't understand is temporary storage. If I have

<zodb_db temporary>
    # Temporary storage database (for sessions)
      name temporary storage for sessioning
    mount-point /temp_folder
    container-class Products.TemporaryFolder.TemporaryContainer

in zope.conf -- how do and transfer that into zeo.conf and modify the
zope.conf to properly understand.

specifically, do I put 'container-class' in zeo.conf ?

Also, in zope.conf what do 'server', 'storage', 'name', and 'client' map to
in zeo.conf? There must be a more detail descriptions of how to configure
zeo somewhere.

David Bear
College of Public Programs at ASU