--On 22. April 2008 15:16:55 -0700 David Bear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm trying to find more documentation about all the configuration
parameters for a zeo.conf

Namely, I have a zope with multiple zodb's and mount points. I am trying
to learn how to migration a single zope instance with multiple mounts
into zeo. One thing I don't understand is temporary storage. If I have

<zodb_db temporary>
    # Temporary storage database (for sessions)
    <temporarystorage>
      name temporary storage for sessioning
    </temporarystorage>
    mount-point /temp_folder
    container-class Products.TemporaryFolder.TemporaryContainer
</zodb_db>

in zope.conf -- how do and transfer that into zeo.conf and modify the
zope.conf to properly understand.

specifically, do I put 'container-class' in zeo.conf ?

Also, in zope.conf what do 'server', 'storage', 'name', and 'client' map
to in zeo.conf? There must be a more detail descriptions of how to
configure zeo somewhere.

Check the documentation of the underlying ZConfig structure. I think ZEO/components.xml is a good start (check the spelling and search for something with *.xml :-))

-aj