--On 24. Mai 2008 11:47:32 +0200 Giampiero Benvenuti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello list,

after the upgrade from zope2.9.7 to 2.10.6 i get this error in the event

2008-05-24T09:31:32 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog
Traceback (innermost last):
   Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 350, in _bindAndExec
   Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplateFile, line 129, in _exec
   Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 89, in pt_render
   Module zope.pagetemplate.pagetemplate, line 117, in pt_render
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 271, in __call__
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 379, in do_startEndTag
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 412, in do_startTag
TypeError: len() of unsized object

If I click on ZMI "error_log" i just get:

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: len() of unsized object

You might take the Python debugger and figure out why
do_startTag() is failing. This might help us for providing a fix or a workaround. Without further information e.g. the related content of the template or the related tag failing here...there is little we can do - except guessing (I won't).