I recently upgraded from Zope 2.8.7 to 2.11.0.  After working out some issues,
everything worked OK for a couple weeks.  There were minor page template
issues, but they weren't stopping the pages from rendering.  Then our server
locked up..we had to reboot it.  When I got everything back up I get this error:

2008-07-14T11:45:50 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 350, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate, line 330, in _exec
  Module Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate, line 428, in pt_render

In all page templates, ported and new.  I am running two Zeo servers built from
the same base install, and the clients are all built from that install as well.

Any clues to what's going on?

Jeffrey D Peterson
Crary Industries, Inc.