--On 15. Juli 2008 11:38:26 -0500 Jeff Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is happening with every page template, even brand new ones that
don't really do anything, and it's happening on all the sites created
with this Zope base.  I compiled and installed a new Zope base and
created a new instance from this, and the page templates are fine.
Something in the Zope install must've gotten corrupted with the hard
reboot.

Please proceed as requested...otherwise there is little we can do :-)

Andreas