make that: LocalFS hasn't been updated since 2006.

There was a time when I would have agreed with you Jens, but the relentless changes to Zope has worn me down. Now I use what Plone uses and I only change zope versions when plone changes.

On Mar 27, 2009 5:16pm, thedag...@gmail.com wrote:
> Telling someone to install all of Plone just to make filesystem
> content available seems insane, sorry. There are several products out
> there which can do the job, like LocalFS.

LocalFS has been updated since 2006. There is nothing in the zope world that is as well maintained as plone. Sorry.