Van: zope-boun...@zope.org [mailto:zope-boun...@zope.org] Namens Andreas
Verzonden: maandag 13 april 2009 9:31
Aan: Dieter Maurer
CC: Chris Withers; zope@zope.org
Onderwerp: Re: [Zope] [Zope-dev] Zope 4.0, maybe not such a bad idea...

On 13.04.2009 6:46 Uhr, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Andreas Jung wrote at 2009-4-12 09:52 +0200:
>> @Dieter: participate or be silent. You are member of the Zope
>> community for years, you are member of the Zope Foundation as a committer
>> Such statements are at most laughable based on your record of your
>> active contributions to the Zope community and the active
>> participation within the Zope community.
> In a private email, Andreas has threadened to exclude me from the Zope
> mailing lists -- apparently to get me silent forcefully when I do not
> obey.

Learn to read and translate. The German text says that some committer are no
longer interested in your ongoing ranting. In fact I tried to explain to
other committers to take you as you are for a very long time.
But the patience is over at some point. And the message does not contain any
thread from MY side about throwing you from the list. I only said that I
would no longer veto against it.

> For me, this looks like dictatorship tendencies start to grow and are
> soon embracing censorship.
Re-read what Jens wrote some time ago about "Only those who participate".

Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Darwin)