+-------[ Peter Bengtsson ]----------------------
| It's very very hard to reproduce. You have to have really good test
| coverage but even in running tests it's hard because of the fact that
| they're single threaded.
| If I were you I'd look into something some stresstesting tool and
| bombard your localhost till you find where it's causing most of the
| conflict errors.
| NB. Conflict errors aren't errors.

Conflict Errors ARE errors, unless of course you don't care about data
integrity, in which case probably nothing is an error.

Later versions (than 2.8) have fewer Read Conflict "problems"

Sean Hastings did a fairly good write up a number of years ago;

Might be a bit dated now, but, might help put things into perspective.

Andrew Milton