On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:37 PM, Andreas Jung <li...@zopyx.com> wrote:
>> Can this fix be included in the upstream SQLAlchemy DA, so nobody has
>> to monkeypatch it in?
>>

> Sorry - being to busy right now. Please commit the fix yourself and
> someone with Zope checkin permissions in the repos and create a new
> release on PyPI (just tell me the related PyPI user id).

Thank, I'll get started on that. Since I am not sure if that change
will cause problems for anyone else using the SQLAlchemy DA, I guess
I'll start it out as a development release and solicit feedback.

(Regarding my earlier question about svn checkout, I had forgotten
that svn+ssh was required for zope.org checkouts. It's working fine
now.)