On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 9:44 AM, Brad Allen <bradallen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:37 PM, Andreas Jung <li...@zopyx.com> wrote:
>>> Can this fix be included in the upstream SQLAlchemy DA, so nobody has
>>> to monkeypatch it in?
>>>

>> Sorry - being to busy right now. Please commit the fix yourself and
>> someone with Zope checkin permissions in the repos and create a new
>> release on PyPI (just tell me the related PyPI user id).
>
> Thank, I'll get started on that. Since I am not sure if that change
> will cause problems for anyone else using the SQLAlchemy DA, I guess
> I'll start it out as a development release and solicit feedback.

To clarify, by development release, I am talking about providing a
release which can be installed like this:

easy_install SQLAlchemy==dev

That would install from a development branch. The normal easy_install
would still pull from the most recent release, to avoid disruption and
give people time to test. After some time, it could be made to a beta
release.

I've had trouble finding an issue tracker for the SQLAlchemy DA. Would
it make sense for me to create one on LaunchPad?