Hi all,

I want to process a variable, signum2, which is picked up from a MySQL
database. The content of the variable is
The aim is to process this variable so the result will be
"B007" and it will then be saved as part of a new record in the
The core process is to increment the integer part of the variable "006"
with 1.

I have successfully done this incrementation but I have not been able to
create a new
correct content for the new varable new_xyz.

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('signumfix2',signum2[1:4])">
<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('signumfix2', _.int(signumfix2)+1)">

How can I from here create the correct content of the new variable? I
need to bring the "B" part
with me and then the incremented integer part formatted with two
preceeding zeroes. Does anyone know?

Best regards,

Ebbe Kvist

<P><p><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"
 kärleken med hjälp av vårt matchningstest - <a
href="http://spray.matchaffinity.se/?mtcmk=614114";>Klicka här!</a></font>