Review: Needs Fixing

IMHO, path_to_uri.xq / .spec / .xml.res shouldn't be checked in with this
change, since it's not related to the bug being fixed. path_to_uri.spec isn't
relevant and shouldn't be checked in at all, since the variable $input-context
it declares isn't used by path_to_uri.xq.

Also, why are there additional #include <zorba/config.h> lines added? That will
probably slow builds down (more header dependencies), so if it's not critically
important it'd be best to leave it out.

Finally, the good news: I confirmed that the change to strings_impl.cpp does
fix the query regex_a4.xq. (Although, if I can continue being picky, I'd prefer
to leave regex_a4.xq in the test/rbkt/Queries/zorba/string/AnalyzeString
directory, rather than adding the new Regex subdirectory there.)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~danielturcanu/zorba/mytrunk/+merge/78996