Ok, it looks better now, but we are not done yet....

First, the comment in include/zorba/static_context.h for the
getExternalVariables() method is wrong. The method returns the qnames of all
the external variables that are in-scope within that static context. It's not
about whether the variables are bound or not.

Second, to get the external variables from all the modules that participate in
a query, we also need a getExternalVariables() at the XQueryImpl level. This
method will go through all the static context objs in theCompilerCB->theSctxMap
and compute the union of the external variables returned from each static ctx.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~juan457/zorba/xqxq-api-changes/+merge/79589