Hi markos,

So I made some changes to do what you told me to, but have some problems
checking if it works, since a simple case of just using an external variable

declare $a external;

works correctly, but in all my examples theCompilerCB->theSctxMap has just 1
Sctx in the map, so I tried to make a test module which uses an external
variable and a function to return it, and used it in the query to see if that
way I can get 2 queries, but I get an error of the external variable in the
module, the error says "var": not in library namespace.

So I am wondering if this is the wrong way to test it, or if you could point me
to an example where this having several static contexts with external variables
in the map happen.