> Second, to get the external variables from all the modules that participate in
> a query, we also need a getExternalVariables() at the XQueryImpl level. This
> method will go through all the static context objs in
> theCompilerCB->theSctxMap and compute the union of the external variables
> returned from each static ctx.

Ok so I have some questions:

So this function getExternalVariables in the XQueryImpl should return all the
unions of the external variables? and make this function available for the api?
or what Did you meant for compute the union?
and Do I need to remove from the include/static_context.h the
getExternalVariables function?