Review: Needs Fixing
- One thing that I don't understand is the relationship with the existing PHP
- The first three changes in swig/php/generate_proxy.php.in should be reverted
(renaming of libPrefix to prefix)
- executeToURI is only capable of writing to files. Also, it currently doesn't
- importQueryFromURI only works for file URIs.
- The parse functionality should probably be removed. It merges two
functionalities which don't really belong together (retrieving of data and
parsing xml). The latter can also be done in XQuery. If this philosophy is to
push more functionality into XQuery, the parse functionality should be removed
or made symmetric to the existing C++ and XQuery data manager APIs.
- getItem doesn't have a comment and is incomplete. Shouldn't it support
more/all XQuery types?
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp