Review: Needs Fixing
Here are some more comments and questions:
* Copyright 2006-2008 The FLWOR Foundation.
=> * Copyright 2006-2012 The FLWOR Foundation.
* Iterate over an instance of the XML Data Model (i.e, a sequence of items).
* This class implements the SPL Iterator interface.
You can only iterate over a sequence of instances of the XDM. The sequence
is not an instance by itself.
* The XQueryProcessor class allows to invoke
* <a href="http://www.zorba-xquery.com">Zorba XQuery Processor</a>.
to invoke _the_ ...
* Instruction to install the extension can be found at <a href=""></a>.
* In the following code snippet, the following code snippets imports and
execute an <em>Hello World</em> query:
* Import a query to execute from its filename.
Import a query to execute from a file with the given name.
* Filename of the query to execute.
Filename containing the query to execute.
* Set value for an external variable.
Set a value for an external variable.
* The following code snippet sets the value of the variable
* <em>$i</em> with <em>1</em>.
The following code snippet sets the value of the variable
<em>$i</em> to <em>1</em> with type xs:integer.
* The following code snippet sets the value of the variable <em>$i</em> in
* the local namespace with the value <em>1</em>.
The following code snippet sets the value of the variable <em>$i</em> in
the local namespace to the value <em>1</em>.
getIterator and compile() don't have comments. Also, the indentation of
compile() and getItem() seem to be broken
Why do you repeat the conversion rules from setVariable in the comment of
getItem. Why does one rule include SimpleXMLElement and the other one doesn't?
Did you drop the streaming execution for execute()? If so, why?
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp