1. ok

2. I see your point, but I think that I need information about the content
type. Is there a way to get that from the public API? (I looked over the public
static context and didn't see something obvious.)

3. Good question. Actually, the type doesn't really reflect the structure of a
sequence type. But as it is, it is an extension of the existing on and thus
probably compatible.

4. That's interesting. It seems that the schema types also end up there. At
least that's how I used it. I had a "as schema-element(...)" declaration and
the content type of the ELEMENT_KIND was a USER_DEFINED_KIND.

5. I'll look at that, but first we need to make sure that points 2-4 are
clarified.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/bug924987/+merge/91144