Hi Matthias,
I am not certain it is a type error. In the context of dynamic function call,
it makes sense that it is a type error (XPTY0004) because it is a mismatch
between the type of the function produced by the base expression and the number
of provided parameters. However, in the context of object/array selection, I am
under the impression that this is not a type issue, but a dynamic issue (since
we decided object/arrays do not match function types). What do you think?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/bug-1029836/+merge/117024