The changes all look good to me now; thanks.

However, I just noticed something else that might be an issue for 28msec.
Matthias, this code changes the magic Windows behaviour of finding modules
based on the install location of Zorba. It used to be that it would find the
location of zorba.exe. Now it bases it on the location of
zorba_simplestore.dll. However: For Sausalito, the library isn't named
"zorba_simplestore", is it? Is there a programmatic way of determining the
DLL's name, based I guess on the current value of ZORBA_STORE_NAME? I guess we
might want something like

#cmakedefine ZORBA_STORE_NAME

in config.h.cmake ?
--