[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi,
I want to have number of news folders and news subfolders, which contains only news. I want to achieve that when I'll add news to one folder this news will be only display in this folder. I've changed in /portal_skins/plone_templates/news:
tal:define="results python:container.portal_catalog
(meta_type='NewsItem',sort_on='created',sort_order='reverse',review_state='published',path='/'.join(here.getPhysicalPath()));
                 Batch python:modules['Products.CMFPlone'].Batch;
                 DateTime python:modules['DateTime'].DateTime;
                 b_start python:request.get('b_start',0);">

Does your portal_catalog have a path index called path?

cheers,

Chris

FWIW, this has nothing to do with ZPT and belongs on a Plone list..

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk