Will Hall wrote:
> yes on my radio show i said that lilly saying critics have picked and
> chosen which documents to present is like saying that if there are 100
> pieces of evidence at a crime scene, the prosecutor can't pick the
> evidence that proves the crime because they are not seeing the whole
> picture...

Nice.

It is also quite ironic -

http://zyprexa.pbwiki.com/Analyst's%20Corner#PuttingitallinContext

" Yes Lilly, we know that taking data points out of context can be
misleading. In fact, /this is precisely what we have been concerned your
salespeople have been doing with your voluminous data on the
side-effects of zyprexa/! But don't take my word for it - let's hear it
from a former Lilly salesperson themselves - Zyprexa Drug Rep Speaks Out
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj0LZZzrcrs>
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj0LZZzrcrs). In his own words "If you
torture statistics enough, and they will tell you anything.""