"-----Original Message-----
He'll need an AAUI to UTP (10baseT) adapter.  The 7100 only has an
AAUI port and no RJ45 jack.  The adapters are cheap and free, but
that could cause some puzzlement, if we don't tell him about it, when
he goes to plug in the cable.

Or a NuBus ethernet card with RJ45 jack is another option."

Oooops. Didn't realize the 7100 was NuBus-based. Sorry. I assumed it had PCI
slots...

Sorry!

Manuel Jorge M. Marques
  _____

http://manuelmarque.no.sapo.pt

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:1st-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
List archive:            <http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/1st-powermacs/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal