2009/3/4 Rudolf Sykora <rudolf.syk...@gmail.com>:
> So is there a workaround other than 1) make a new window, 2) copy &
> past the text there 3) save from the new window?

The easier solution that comes to my mind now is Edit w filename.
I haven't looked into it, but I think you lost the content of your
window because when directory windows are resized acme columnates them
again (which is a nice thing, if you ask me).
It would be good that the isdir flag of a window changed when you edit
its name. I will have a look (playing with acme source is like my new
hobby...). It is not too consistent now: you can remove the basename
and then do 'Get', but you cannot add it again and do 'Put' (I'm
talking by memory. BTW, everything works as expected in acme-sac, the
only acme I can use at work).

--
- yiyus || JGL .