hey everyone,

first of all this has turned out to be somewhat difficult! I have also
been delayed from looking at it very much by other things going on.

all I have done so far is look a bit at tlsclient. it seemed like once
that supports dp9ik the rest is just simple rc scripts.

another note... I have heard someone (moody?) has ported dp9ik
tlsclient to unix :)

- Eli