> hey everyone,
>
> first of all this has turned out to be somewhat difficult! I have also
> been delayed from looking at it very much by other things going on.
>
> all I have done so far is look a bit at tlsclient. it seemed like once
> that supports dp9ik the rest is just simple rc scripts.
>
> another note... I have heard someone (moody?) has ported dp9ik
> tlsclient to unix :)
>
> - Eli

Hi, Eli.
If you'd get success to port 9front's tlsclient, 9legacy has no gui terminal
for amd64, even on vesa mode, then next is to port realemu etc...

I like Plan9 by the reason why it's minimulist and file oriented nature,
which is maintained and developped further by 9front.

I don't know what was occured when 9front was forked, and what kind
of antimode against 9front was made from that time...
However I admire cinap who keeps 9front usable for a long time.
I think he payed much effors!

I'd like to ask all the Plan9 developpers to unite the Plan9 into 9front.

Kenji

PS. PLease don't panish me for my ...