I’m aware you’re a member of the foundation.

What I want I think I’ve made clear. I do not want to see a formal release of
Plan 9 that includes anything from the 9front project. I do not want 9front
merged with what I tongue-in-cheek term “mainline” (9legacy / 9pio updated
patch sets). I’d rather 9front stay its own thing. I’m certain there are a lot
of relevant contributions within 9front but I think its place is as its own
niche system.

Thanks!