On 1/25/24 17:38, Don A. Bailey wrote:
> It’s telling that you see a difference of opinion as a temper tantrum. A
> major problem with people’s perspective of 9front and the current plan 9
> community, honestly.

I didn't see it as a tempter tantrum until you stopped replying in good faith
and started name calling.
I think referring to Noam as "Jung Noam" was perhaps where I mentally drew the
line, or the
fact that you refused to answer any of my questions and instead responded with
"Cool Rant"
to our previous thread of discussion.

I _want_ to listen to your difference of opinion, I have, at almost every step
of the way, asked what your
complaints are. You repeatedly have chosen to avoid my questions and respond in
bad faith. How
else am I supposed to interpret this?

My email is still open if you want to send me a list of actual complaints with
9front's code.

- moody