From: "John Chambers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: [abcusers] Anyone up for writing a little script?

Dafydd Monks writes:
| You can use JavaScript to get the users resolution, maybe you could use

CGI

| or PHP to grab this information in POST protocol.
|
| Just a thought.

Yeah, but sensible users run with JavaScript and all other  scripting
turned  off,  so  you'd  only  get  the info from clients with little
sense.  ;-)

The recent warnings from the Dept of Homeland Security about  IE  are
just  the  latest in a long series of warning about what could happen
if you browsed with scripting enabled.

To subscribe/unsubscribe, point your browser to:

http://www.tullochgorm.com/lists.html