Chip Just wrote:
I totally agree that something needs to be done to fix the spam problem,

I *never* recieve any spam from this list (or any other source btw). This is because I have my mail at one of my friends servers that run spamassasin. Although this might not do you any good, I think spam filtering at the ISP or on your own computer could eliminate the problem. As I see it you have two options:

a) Contact your ISP *inisiting* on them installing some kind of spam filter on their mailserver.

b) Get a mail client that has a good spam filter build in. Thunderbird (formerly Mozilla) comes to mind as a much better alternative over microsoft products (http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/).

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk