Sorry guys, but I'm outta here too. Some spam is OK, but when the list gets totally highjacked and then gets subscribed to another list as a member it is a bit too much. I managed a 1200 person mail system with 20 some lists. I know this can be stopped. I really like abc and appreciate the chatter though I'm not a programmer any more (unless you count database grunt work) and can't contribute much. I'll miss you.

Chuck Boody