I get to be Burt Reynolds! :)

-g

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darren Mar-Elia
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 10:33 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Knowing when users were deleted.

Ok, now you've done it Gil :-) I guess this is the geek version of "dueling banjos" :-)

<shameless plug2>
Quest's InTrust for Active Directory provides detailed, real-time auditing and alerting of all changes to AD and Group Policy Objects (GPOs), including changes to AD configuration and GPO settings. It also provides all information behind important changes, including who made the change and the before and after values all without requiring native auditing. http://wm.quest.com/products/InTrustAD/
</shameless plug2>