allan juul wrote:
Quoting Perrin Harkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

While I agree with Stas that I've never felt the desire to point people
to a FAQ instead of to a specific place in the docs, I do like your
selection of questions.  Maybe there could be a place for this, as a
sort of "first stop" for newbies.  I still think it would mostly point
to things in the docs, rather than contain new information, but that's
okay.

exactly!

the FAQ answers could perhaps just be the first 100 words or so followed by a hyperlink to the docs answer "..." it doesn't have to be that extensive at all. like:

---
..
..
5) Sometimes My Script Works, Sometimes It Does Not - why is that ?

etimes_it_Doesn_t">Click here elaborate answer</a></p>

I think you are talking about something like that: http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/frequent.html