I have a bunch of various meanwell 48 vDC power supplies mostly  120 and
350 watt models with most loads being 45wattish and some 108wattish.

One site im re-cabling has 1100w in PSUs taking a ton of space providing
for a total demand of around 440w. Seems overkill and only accounts for the
DC direct powered stuff, not the other 300w or so

Whats the consensus on an AC powered site? individual PSUs for ever
equipment. Big PSU/rectifier for all?
Our battery capacity at this particular site is on the APC at the base
providing just AC to the top, we are not bringing the batteries up for
reasons and all electronics are up top.