Just to clarify..

In lithium chemistry batteries there are several aging mechanisms.  Many of
them occur most often below 20% or above 80% (or 85%).   There are also
aging mechanisms which work more slowly the less energy is in the battery.
This applies just as much to LiFePO4 as other chemistries.  Obviously, each
battery variation (chemistry, anode/cathode structure) is optimized in
different ways but all of them are remarkably similar.  For example,  some
specific variants seem to do just fine up to 85% instead of 80%.

As a result of the degration increase outside the 20/80 range, the
recommendation for long term storage is often to charge to 80% and then
make sure the battery is not permitted to self discharge below 20%.  Where
one can reliably maintain the batteries through periodic charges, it isn't
unreasonable to charge to 30% every couple of months and keep the battery
between 20 and 30%.  This last option is, of course, only useful when you
don't need the batteries stored with charge.

For standby applications it's also best if your charger is set to allow the
battery to cycle a bit instead of keeping the battery "full".  That is,
charge to 80% then let it sit until it drops to 75% and then recharge all
at once.

I do need to soften this slightly... cycling a battery up to 100% and then
discharging isn't nearly as bad as dropping below 20%.  This is all a game
of capacity vs life vs cost.   If keeping a battery at 100% only reduces
its life by 10% vs using a 80% max charge, then it might be more cost
effective to use a 100% since you can buy a smaller battery which may be
10% less.  I'm not sure I'd set my charger to go over 95% or so even then
as there are some pretty aggressive degradation methods right at 100% and
sometimes it's hard to be sure if you're getting too close to that line.

On the other hand, where the battery life is a small portion of the cost of
a bigger product and the battery is not replaceable, limiting charge to 80
(or 85%) can push the life out further.   Many android phones have a
setting to limit charge to 85% to make the battery last longer as a result.