In fact, I'll be offline for the next couple days, which will make it easy!

On 5/17/07, Benjamin Goertzel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yeah, Mark, you have a good point.

Mike Tintner, I'm going to once again make an effort to
stop succumbing to the childish urge
to reply to your messages, when we obviously are not communicating
in a useful way in this context...  ;-)

-- Ben