Pei Wang wrote:
Hi,

I put a brief introduction to AGI at
http://nars.wang.googlepages.com/AGI-Intro.htm ,  including an "AGI
Overview" followed by "Representative AGI Projects".

This looks pretty good to me.  My compliments.

(And now the inevitable "however"...)

However, the distinction you intended between "capability" and "principle" did not become clear to me until I looked at the very last table, which classified AI architectures. I was initially quite surprised to see AIXI listed as "principle" and Cyc listed as "capability".

I had read "capability - to solve hard problems" as meaning the power to optimize a utility function, like the sort of thing AIXI does to its reward button, which when combined with the "unified" column would designate an AI approach that derived every element by backward chaining from the desired environmental impact. But it looks like you meant "capability" in the sense that the designers had a particular hard AI subproblem in mind, like natural language.