> the intuitiveness (or not) of evolution-like systems

I had a speech recently at the Life 2.0 Conference about the
"Evolution of Objects"
http://www.slideshare.net/davidorban/evolving-useful-objects-life-20-summit/
which touches a similar subject, in a different context.

> How many have a model of mind
> that explains why some people find these models intuitive while many do not?

I don't know if I can call it a 'model of the mind', but the
difficulty in my opinion for many stems from the context switching
required. The first order causes of individual fitness, for example,
manifesting themselves in the second order system of the species
changing. If this is true, and it is a question of context switching
difficulties, then maybe the roots of the lack of intuitiveness might
be found in the way our perceptive systems recognize patterns, looking
for the causes, of the patterns at the same level as well...

--------
David Orban
www.davidorban.com
skype davidorban