> From: J. Andrew Rogers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> AGI is poorly suited for venture capital in every case I can think
> of.  Ignoring everything else, it tends to leave the venture
> constantly begging for capital which has serious consequences on
> performance and reputation.  It is a Catch-22, though perhaps well-
> deserved.
>
> In short, traditional venture capital is a poor finance model for
> AGI.  Which does not suggest other finance models.

It's really hard to sell if the deliverable time frame exceeds 3 to 4 years.
Ya personally I don't like the VC model it's better to deliver concrete
results even if they are in baby steps. BUT if the guy next to you is
getting massive investment THEN what route do you take? Definitely boils
down to who's got the right software IMO.

John