Dear Steve,

In a nutshell (if I'm correct), your system initially requires a vast body
of knowledge. Then, you explain that its 'trick' is to use its knowledge to
solve a subject's problems, by finding out what knowledge he/she is
'missing'. This knowledge must come from the AGI database.

But what is the knowledge (solution) is not in the AGi's database, nor in
any human mind yet?

So, how is your system supposed to create _novel_ solutions to problems?
When I solve hard problems by discovering novel algorithms, my brain uses
mechanisms such as finding complex analogies, not by using anyones
pre-existing knowledge.

Durk

. Your system does not seem very inventive. Humans solve problems not only
by using

 in order to have  is that using this knowledge, it can solve a problem by
finding out what knowledge a user is missing in order to