To: <agi@v2.listbox.com>
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: [agi] Ideological Interactions Need to be Studied

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 10:23 PM, Mark Waser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

At any rate, as Richard points out, y'all are so far from reality that
arguing with you is not a wise use of time.  Do what you want to do.  The
proof will be in how far you get.

I don't know what you mean. This particular conversation is not placed
in the specific enough context to talk about doing something or
obtaining experimental results. If you see some particular errors that
show "how far I'm from reality", please point them out (you entirely
agreeing with my message didn't help in clarifying this point).

--
Vladimir Nesov
[EMAIL PROTECTED]