I agree with Pei in that a robot's experience is not necessarily more real
than that of a, say, web-embedded agent - if anything it is closer to the *
human* experience of the world. But who knows how limited our own sensory
experience is anyhow. Perhaps a better intelligence would comprehend the
world better through a different emboyment.

However, could you guys be more specific regarding the statistical
differences of different types of data? What kind of differences are you
talking about specifically (mathematically)? And what about the differences
at the various levels of the dual-hierarchy? Has any of your work or
research suggested this hypothesis, if so which?