> 3. I think it is extremely important, that we give an AGI no bias about
> space and time as we seem to have. Our intuitive understanding of space and
> time is useful for our life on earth but it is completely wrong as we know
> from theory of relativity and quantum physics.
>
> -Matthias Heger

Well, for the purpose of creating the first human-level AGI, it seems
important **to** wire in humanlike bias about space and time ... this will
greatly ease the task of teaching the system to use our language and
communicate with us effectively...

But I agree that not **all** AGIs should have this inbuilt biasing ... for
instance an AGI hooked directly to quantum microworld sensors could become a
kind of "quantum mind" with a totally different intuition for the physical
world than we have...

ben g