Jim,

This argument that you've got to consider recombinations *in addition to*
just the programs displays the lack of mathematical understanding that I am
referring to... you appear to be arguing against what you *think* solomonoff
induction is, without checking how it is actually defined...

--Abram

--
Abram Demski
http://lo-tho.blogspot.com/