Agreed

I have an M-Audio(Midiman) Delta66, the drivers worked on first attempt,
no problems. TO compare this with the MOTU MTP AV (multiport midi
device) would concur with everything Paul has siad. The MTP-aV is
reverse engineered to my knowledge and some people seem to be able to
get the driver to work..others like myself... not.

cheers

Allan Klinbail