Hey all,
        I have (unfortunately) a Lexicon Core2 soundcard that really bites
under Windows and I'd love it if there were a linux kernel driver for it.
I also need a project in order to graduate from college. I know some C and
some assembly and I pick things up real fast. I can read a fair amount of
the driver code that I've looked through, and with some work might be
ready to tackle writing a driver.
        In any case, I notice that there is no Core2 driver for linux.
This could be because of lack of interest, or it could be that it's
because Lexicon is as bad at releasing specs as they are at writing decent
drives. Does anybody know if it would be possible to get a project going
or what the status is?
        Thanks!
        -Josiah